So the studies are in and, surprise surprise, it turns out the video games do not make you a crazy murder-happy sociopath! I know it’s hard to understand, but it turns out that this study has been done before . . . repeatedly. What does, perhaps, indicate that you’re a sociopath is when you use the stolen information of over 50 MILLION Facebook users to create a campaign to become President. Oops.
- Violent video games don’t breed violence
- Strava changes its policy on who sees what
- Trump-linked firm harvests user data from 50 million Facebook users without permission…
- …but was it a breach?
- YouTube Kids just wants to educate about the lizard hybrids in power
- Equifax exec charged with insider trading
- EU wants to filter all code uploaded to the Web
- Broadcom drops Qualcomm bid
- AMD has its own Spectre Meltdown problem
- TSA isn’t searching your phones. They just want to see everything that’s on them
- Fitbit reveals new wearables
- Blackberry: Still good if you’re in a drug cartel!
- Google Maps introduces a new way to give addresses in places where they may not exist
Zuke’s Favorite: The Last Jedi fixes all Star Wars space battles
Zohner’s Favorite: Avengers Assemble