There’s a part of the podcast this week that you can’t hear because Zohner’s mic decided to cut out. He says that two hours is a huge difference. It’s a huge, HUGE difference. Jet lag is a pain.
Also, pain is paying licensing fees to a company who likes to overcharge and put arbitrary limitations on the use of technology. So much of a pain that five different companies are going into court over it. Another pain is Russian hackers. Good thing Microsoft has been making ALL the right decisions and is taking the fight right to Mother Russia. Bixby Voice is also a bit of a pain . . . but that one is okay.
- Apple’s suppliers go after Qualcomm
- Intel says Qualcomm is really going after them
- Microsoft is making all the right moves
- Microsoft takes the fight to Russia. Makes better progress than CIA
- Cortana powered thermostat is on its way!
- Hackers steal $150M to stop a thief who stole $30M
- GoDaddy decides maybe it isn’t the data center powerhouse it thought it was
- OnePlus 5 had a slight battery issue, it should be better now
- Turns out Google actually brought out Google Glass 2 without anyone knowing
- Bixby Voice is out and it’s . . . overeager
- Atari has announced something. We know it’s something, we just don’t know what